The largest city in Australia is also one of the most beautiful cities: anyone who has ever taken a sightseeing excursion of it will never forget the admiration arising at the sight of such generally recognized masterpieces of modern architecture like the Sydney Opera House and the Harbor Bridge. An experienced English-speaking guide will be able to introduce all the main sights of Sydney to tourists during one excursion:
- Darling Harbor housing, among others, the Aquarium and Maritime Museum;
- Port Jackson Harbor: its main decoration is the famous Opera House;
- the majestic cathedrals of the Virgin Mary and St. Andrew;
- town hall built in the 19th century;
- the Queen Victoria Building;
- the oldest Rocks district in town.
According to 1001guide, the parks of Sydney deserve a separate excursion, especially the huge Royal Botanic Gardens, the picturesque Hyde Park and the Garden of Friendship created according to the canons of Chinese park art. History lovers are advised to visit Fort Denison on a small island in Sydney Harbor with a guide.