If you are just planning another trip, 1001guide recommends to remember beautiful Georgia. Excursions to this "peach paradise," hidden in the Caucasus Mountains, will open access to a unique collection of ancient shrines. The most sensational among them are:
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral under which, according to a local guides, , the Shroud of Christ is buried;
- Jvari Monastery erected on top of the cliff and allowing excursionists to view impressive panoramic views;
- Bagrati Cathedral serving as steward of Kutaisi from the 11th century.
In the company of a personal guide, you will experience in various exciting events:
- rafting on the rapid river;
- beach bike racing;
- mountain trips to cascade waterfalls;
- music and art festivals;
- tasting sets at the branded brew houses and wineries.
During a review tour of Tbilisi, you will visit the Narikala Fortress complex, take a picture of a 20-century-old tree on Rustaveli Avenue and watch on the designer Peace Bridge. And in Batumi, walking along a 10-kilometer sea promenade, you will see filming places for such film masterpieces as "Love and Pigeons" and "Fifteen-Year-Old Captain".