This romantic city, where Strauss waltzes never go out of style is the embodiment of comfort and sophisticated taste. It should be savored slowly; an experienced guide will take care of this. He will prepare an exciting sightseeing excursion program including the following:
- exploration of the luxury apartments of the Hofburg - the Habsburgs called it their home for 600 years;
- visit to the imperial stables with prancing Lipizzan stallions;
- a walk through the regal parks on the banks of the blue Danube;
- soaring over the Prater amusement park on a 65 m Ferris wheel;
- horse-drawn carriage ride through the majestic city center to the gothic St. Stephen's Cathedral.
These are just the main points of the excursion program in English offered by private guides. Fans of painting will be encouraged to head to the Museum quarter to solve the avant-garde puzzles of Picasso and Warhol. For ball lovers, a concert by the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra (ticket prices can reach €70, but a visit to the Musikverein Golden Hall is worth it) will be the icing on the cake.
1001guide recommends shopping fans to plan a trip to the Neubau district of galleries, concept stores and quirky boutiques run by young creatives.