Prague Castle, the former royal castle, includes dozens of palaces, towers, and churches. Occupying nearly 70,000 sq. m, it is considered the largest ancient castle in the world. Tour with a personal guide through Prague castle is an exciting venture, during which you will discover:
- St. Vitus Cathedral, the soul of the complex, as well as a storage place for royal and church relics;
- St. George basilica, the oldest building in Prague dating back to the 10th century;
- the old Royal Palace, in the coronation hall of which presidents are currently inaugurated;
- Golden lane with the 16th century houses where the castle's arrows used to live and now souvenir shops, galleries and bars are located;
- an old garden of tropical plants modernized in 1999 with a glazed greenhouse.
During a tour of the Prague Castle, you will not only admire its architectural heritage but also learn many stories and legends of a thousand years ago.