It is no coincidence that fairy tales were often filmed in the capital of Estonia: its atmosphere is full of magic that is felt by all tourists who went on a sightseeing excursion through the narrow streets of the Old Town. Talking about the ancient history of Tallinn, English-speaking guides always mention that it flourished in the 15-16th century; at this time, the famous towers, which became the hallmark of the city, were built. However, it is enough to walk with a tour of the Kesklinn district to see that Tallinn is interesting not only for its medieval architecture: new skyscrapers are adjacent to old temples, and there are no fewer nightclubs than museums. To fully appreciate the uniqueness and attractiveness of Tallinn, you should explore its various sights with a guide, including:
- Dome Cathedral (1001guide advises you to listen to its famous organ);
- Town Hall Square - the heart of the Old Town;
- Toompea Castle, now the parliament;
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral;
- Kadriorg palace (an excursion here is especially recommended in the summer, when the palace park appears in all its glory).