The incendiary csárdás and sparkling smoothness of Lake Balaton, handsome Budapest and old castles, original cuisine and hospitable people: all these are Hungary, famous and unknown at the same time. Start getting acquainted with it with a capital's tour with an experienced English-speaking guide: you will not only see the royal palace, Heroes' Square, Fisherman's Bastion, the Parliament and many other showplaces, but also discover the healing mineral springs of Budapest popular since ancient Roman Empire. Enjoying the atmosphere, architecture and cuisine of Budapest (1001guide recommends a sure taste of halasle and paprikash), you should go with a guide:
- on Lake Balaton and/or Hévíz (excursion by the last is interesting both in summer and winter);
- to the Eger Castle located in the city of the same name;
- to the Fertőd with the famous Esterházy palace;
- to the Miskolc: there are famous thermal bath;
- on excursion in of the national park Bükk or Aggtelek;
- to the Sopron and its historic downtown that authentic open-air museum of architecture.