"A country to renew the spirit" - so grateful travelers call Israel. The Holy Land is not only an object of pilgrimage of representatives of three faiths, but also a desirable goal of all curious tourists. To spend a good time in Israel, use the services of a private guide. Going with him on a English-language excursion, you will see all the sights recommended by 1001guide:
- The old city in Jerusalem is a world-famous place of pilgrimage;
- Yad Vashem is the largest memorial museum in the world;
- Caesarean National Park with its famous "Statue Street";
- Delphinius Reef Reserve in Eilat;
- Bahai Gardens of Haifa - green terraces, which were spent about a quarter of a billion dollars.
Also take part in a review tour of Tel Aviv to inspect the embankment of the Israeli capital and wander around the old Jaffa, taking a timeout in Yarkon Park.