"Capital of the Mediterranean High" - this title was awarded to Tel Aviv by New York Times. This metropolis is renowned for its Bauhaus-style houses, vibrant nightlife, and an atmosphere of freedom. Why don't you also use the services of a private guide and explore this corner of the earthly paradise on a sightseeing excursion in English?
1001guide experts point out several must-visit places in Tel Aviv:
- Yarkon Park, in the eastern part of which is the Sculpture Garden with 3,500 plant species and stone formations;
- public swimming pool Gordon on the waterfront right next to the marina;
- the elite Neve Tzedek area with boutiques, branded restaurants and trendy art galleries;
- The Old City of Jaffa where you can not only see ancient architecture but also buy valuable antiques;
- Fountain "Signs of the Zodiac" with the figures of the zodiac constellations.
If after an excursion of Tel Aviv in English you want to relax on the nearest beach of the Dead Sea, follow the safety rules. Remember to wear safety shoes and do not stay in the water for more than 20 minutes (with a total of no more than two bathing sessions per day).