Superlatives are indispensable to describe this fabulous city. Only here you will find the tallest building in the world, an incredibly beautiful fountain and, of course, the most luxurious hotel on the planet. Do you want to comprehend all this splendor? Then make sure you have a personal guide with you on your Dubai sightseeing excursion.
You will definitely be delighted with the "business cards" of the Arab miracle city:
- the grandiose skyscraper Burj Khalifa with a height of 828 m that is considered the tallest on Earth;
- the largest SC in the world, Dubai Mall, with more than 1200 stores, 150 restaurants, a virtual reality park, an ice skating rink, a huge indoor waterfall and a giant aquarium;
- the highest Dubai fountain throwing jets of water to a height of 150 m (1001guide recommends visiting it also in the evening when the fountain is illuminated by more than 6000 thousand projectors)
- the most fashionable hotel in the world, Burj Al Arab; the price per night ranges from $1,500 to $28,000;
- the colossal IMG World of Adventure amusement park with the area equal to 28 football fields.
At the end of the excursion in English, you can take a boat ride along the Dubai Creek; the trip will cost a ridiculous price - 1 dirham (less than half a dollar).