Los Angeles known from many films makes no less strong impression in life than on the screen: everyone who has visited the city on a sightseeing excursion and saw all its sights with their own eyes are sure of it. One of the key points of any excursion with a English-speaking guide will be Hollywood - the legendary area of the city with the Avenue of Stars, Grauman's Chinese Theater and the Kodak Cinema (here the Oscar ceremony is held). It is also impossible not to go on a guided excursion of Universal Studios where you will learn all about special effects, set, blockbuster filming, spectacular shows, and of course Disneyland: this amusement park needs no recommendation. Among other sights of the city, you should visit the following places with a guide:
- Venice Beach - a gorgeous beach that has become one of the symbols of the Californian lifestyle;
- Villa Getty - a museum with a rich collection of masterpieces of painting surrounded by a magnificent park;
- Rodeo Drive - a shopper's paradise famous for wide choice and high prices in boutiques;
- Griffith observatory (1001guide advises to come here on an excursion in the evening to look at the stars through a telescope);
- concert hall named after Walt Disney - a masterpiece of modern architecture;
- a sign "Hollywood" on Mount Lee Hill consisting of giant letters.
Rent a car in Los Angeles airport - Luckycar.com