Welcome to one of the most "major" cities in South Asia! Here you will find some of Vietnam's best beaches with diving sites, stunning mountain landscapes and the freshest seafood. To get to know Nha Trang better, go on a sightseeing excursion in English with an erudite guide.
You will see all the key sights of the city:
- Po Nagar towers - a unique monument of the ancient civilization of Chams;
- Long Sean pagoda with its main "feature" - a 24 m statue of Buddha sitting on a lotus throne;
- Vinpearl amusement park with a large aquarium and dizzying attractions;
- Baho waterfalls - a natural masterpiece of Vietnam;
- An interactive museum of impressions, the original exhibits of which will take you to a parallel reality.
After touring Nha Trang, 1001guide recommends heading to Tha Ba Hot Spring Center. Herbal and mud baths, jacuzzi, pool, and sauna will help relieve stress.