France is one of the most interesting countries for tourists in the world. It attracts history lovers, since there are many historical buildings, palaces, castles and museums. French Riviera is the paradise for paradise for lovers of fashionable beach recreation, and the lavender fields of Provence – the best place for eco-recreation.
As part of a review tour, you can get around whole Paris: see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris, Champs Elysees, cabaret Moulin Rouge favorite area of clerisy - Montmartre. A separate day should be allocated for a trip to the palace and park complex of Versailles, the residence of the kings of Fontainebleau or for entertainment in Disneyland
- to go around every palace and medieval castle of Loire;
- visit the city-museum Aix-en-Provence where the aristocratic atmosphere of 17th-18th centuries reigns;
- unravel enigma of the mystical island castle Château d'If;
- listen interesting stories of the guide about the fabulous principality of Monaco and visit the resorts of French Riviera;
- cruise to Fort Boyard in Bay of Biscay;
- walk along promenade Saint-Tropez and see the venue of Cannes Film Festival.
Tourists are also offered a lot of gastronomic excursions to wineries, farm cheese shops, the best restaurants where it is possible to taste national cuisine at moderate prices.