Buzzing and temperamental Spain does not skimp on beauty and spectacles. One mention of it is drawn in the imagination of dark flamenco dancers, bullfighting arenas, crowded tapas bars, silver-olive groves and Mediterranean beaches.
English-language excursion accompanied by a guide, will allow you to appreciate showplaces that became the national treasure of the Spaniards:
- Prado Museum in Madrid is an invaluable collection of Spanish painting, including paintings by Velázquez and Goya;
- Barcelona's Sagrada Familia 172 m high temple;
- Alhambra fortress palace - the pride of Granada, an unparalleled masterpiece of Moorish medieval architecture;
- the ruins of the grandiose ancient amphitheater - the main treasure of Mérida (a tour of this city will be a real discovery for archaists);
- wine cellars in the La Rioja.
For those who do not see much sightseeing tours of Spanish cities, 1001guide experts recommend climbing Mount Tibidabo in Barcelona municipality. This is the highest peak (512 m) of the Colserol ridge, from which there is a panoramic view of the sea and the city. The cost of lifting to Tibidabo will be only €4.