It is difficult not to be tempted by the Italy charms, which tour promises a small piece of happiness. Who did not admire the noble palaces of Florence, the mysterious canals of Venice, the churches of Sicily frozen in centuries? In addition, there is no bad weather in Italy, and English-language excursions to its iconic places will give pleasure at any time of the year.
Personal guide will help to draw up a travel plan that will include key attractions:
- Scrovegni Chapel in Padua - the repository of the monumental frescoes of Giotto di Bondone;
- Palazzo Sancedoni in Siena - the Gothic palace, striking with the smoothness of shapes and color scheme;
- Gran Paradiso National Park in the Grai Alps (1001guide advises taking a camera with you to capture rare ibex);
- the grandiose Trevi Fountain in Rome, reaching a height of almost 26 m;
- Pompeii ruins are an invaluable monument to the life of the ancient world.
Of course, Italy is also a country of mind-blowing dishes. Neapolitan pizza, Bologna pasta, Genoese pesto - these goodies will help to paint leisure after excursions. In low-cost restaurants, their prices can be very democratic. Welcome to Italia!
The best beaches in Italy - 1001beach.com