The Sagrada Familia basilica adorning the Barcelona skyline is the most visited attraction of Spain. Priority skip-the-line entry is granted to e-ticket holders. You can also order them at 1001guide, so that you can start examining the Spanish masterpiece and learn a lot of amazing facts about it without wasting a minute:
- by the time of construction, the Sagrada Familia broke the record of the Egyptian pyramids: its construction, which began in 1882, is scheduled to be completed in 2026;
- the architectural appearance of the building is formed by 18 towers; the height of the tallest one is 172.5 m;
- glass lifts help to climb the observation decks at the top of the towers;
- the main relic of the basilica is the tomb of its author, Antoni Gaudi;
- due to the mosaic roof design, the temple also serves as a beacon.
By purchasing tickets online, you will not only get quick access to the largest Roman Catholic church but also contribute to its construction.