This island is still the most visited island on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Gorgeous beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, perfect weather, and reasonably reasonable prices are very important for its popularity. The size of the island is small, so a tour of its iconic places in English will not take much time.
1001guide experts chose the top 5 attractions in Samui that are definitely worth a visit:
- Ang Thong National Marine Park - a virgin archipelago of 42 islands with picturesque mangroves, hidden coves and beautiful waterfalls;
- Shrine of the Big Buddha with its 12 meter golden statue;
- Turtle Island is the best scuba diving destination in Thailand;
- Secret Buddha Garden - a small oasis with a waterfall, a stream and fanciful statues of people, animals and deities;
- mummy of the most famous monk of Samui Luang Pho Deng who died almost 50 years ago and bequeathed to place his body in a special glass case.
A sightseeing excursion of Samoa with a guide will reveal to you the quaint world of the island that will amaze even the most sophisticated travelers.
The best beaches in Samui - 1001beach.com