Singapore is one of the most prosperous and expensive countries in the world, but you can make your journey rich and diverse at a completely democratic price. Excursions in Singapore will be filled with the color of four religions at once, peacefully coexisting here for more than a century. Singapore's capital of the same name is a truly diverse city. This is not only a major financial center, but also reflection of colonial times. In the list of places that should be included in your excursion route through Singapore:
- Empress Place Building – with its museum;
- Marina Bay – and hotel with the same name where the best views of the city open;
- botanical garden and Gardens by The Bay;
- Cathedral of the Good Shepherd and Saint Andrew;
- Arab region and China Town;
- Ferris wheel is the largest in the world.
1001 guide recommends to shopping enthusiasts trip to Little India – a quarter replete with numerous shops and shops offering a variety of products – from gold and spices to traditional Indian sari. You may to know more about Singapore authentic culture during excursion with a English-language guide to the Asian Civilisations Museum. Excursion to Singapore Zoo let experience the variety of animal world – here are more than two thousands animals kept in conditions as close as possible to their natural habitat.