The luxurious attire of Seville - whitewashed houses, gardens with purple "avalanches" of bougainvillea, ocher palaces - will charm you instantly. A sightseeing excursion of the capital of Andalusia will be a delight for all senses. Seville will conquer you with the scent of orange trees, the sounds of flamenco, views of the Guadalquivir River.
With a guide, you will see the sights of various parts of the city:
- in the central quarter - the world's largest Gothic cathedral and the chic Sierpes shopping street (the guide will show you the former prison where Cervantes was kept);
- in El Arenal - the grand bullring and the 12-corner 37 m high Torre del Oro tower;
- in Barrio de Santa Cruz - the medieval Alcazar royal castle, the walls of which can be seen not only by participants of excursions, but also by the fans of "Game of Thrones";
- in Barrio de la Macarena - the ruins of Caesar times and the Baroque basilica;
- in Triana - the bridge of Isabella II and the most famous ceramic workshops in Seville where you can buy dishes or decor items at an affordable price.
In addition to the excursion in English, you will have an unforgettable experience of communicating with hospitable Seville people. They will definitely tell you the legend of the founding of Seville by Hercules; the oldest city park, Alameda de Hercules, was named after him. 1001guide advises you not to miss this center of Seville nightlife.
Hotelhunter.com - Compare hotel prices!