Travel to Bolivia
1. City of La Paz. A wonderful town that combines both the ancient cultural heritage and modern trends.
2. City of Sucre. It is here that the main attractions of this amazing country are concentrated: museums, cathedrals, churches, as well as the national library, which stores documents from the 16th century.
3. Lake Titicaca. It is located in the Andes at an altitude of 3812 meters. Emerald water and beautiful landscapes - no one will remain indifferent.
4. Madidi Park is a real exotic jungle, which is home to more than eight thousand animals and birds.
5. Salar de Uyuni is the largest salt marsh in the world, its area is more than ten thousand square kilometers. After the rain, it looks incredibly beautiful and reflects everything around, like a mirror.
6. Moon Valley. You can admire such beauty endlessly. This is a real labyrinth, consisting of cliffs and depressions, and thanks to the unique relief, one gets the impression that you are walking on the moon.
7. Tiwanaku is a huge archaeological complex of an ancient civilization. Some of the inscriptions on the walls are still a mystery to scientists.
8. Laguna Colorada. In the middle of the desert rocks and fabulously beautiful flamingos, there is a shallow lake, due to a change in temperature, the water begins to change color and turns red, such a sight remotely resembles bloody rivers. Seeing such a natural phenomenon, stormy emotions and vivid impressions will be guaranteed.
Bolivia is a truly amazing country in which everyone can relax one hundred percent.